Saturday, May 25, 2013

I'm Doing Great!

Family-

Things are so crazy here! I haven’t even had a single free moment.  I’m writing this at 10:40, our lights are supposed to be out but I just wanted to write you and tell you I am doing great!  I love it here! So don’t worry about me at all.  We don’t get a p-day until next Thursday :(  My companion is a stud!  He is my age and plays basketball for BYU.  His name is Elder Calvert.  Way cool kid and a really hard worker.  I just got made District Leader, so there goes even more of my time! The Spirit is so strong here and I am learning so much!  The food is okay, not great but not terrible.  No ice cream machine though :/  Don’t send me any packages here…wait until I get out in the field.  Wish I could talk more but we really aren’t even supposed to be writing right now.  I will email a big long email on Thursday telling you all about what is happening.  I am doing great though, and life is good!  It is definitely REALLY hard, but I will be okay.  Pray for me! I love and miss you guys so much! Give Bryson a big hug from Bimby.  Sorry the handwriting was so bad, I was quite rushed if you can’t tell.  LOVE YOU!!!

Elder Pulsipher

No comments:

Post a Comment